Monday, June 1, 2009

What I'm thinking

It's always nice to discover that when words fail me, other people are out there still capable of true eloquence:

From the Rude Pundit:
The Rude Pundit wants this fucker put into detention at Gitmo, no motherfuckin' questions asked. Yeah, that's right. He wants the guy who assassinated Dr. George Tiller fuckin' hooded, chained, put on a cargo plane with fuckin' headphones on so he can't hear shit, and flown across that little bit of ocean to Cuba, man, our little colony on the bay. And when that cocksucker gets there, the Rude Pundit wants him interrogated, interrogated like a terrorist oughta be interrogated, strippin' off his clothes and pointing and laughing at his scared, tiny cock, slammin' him up against a fake wall over and over and over, slapped in just the prescribed places. Fear up that motherfucker. And who knows what plots he's involved in? Who knows how many radical fascist Christianist sleeper cells are waiting to blow away more abortion providing doctors, destroy their hospitals, attack the mothers themselves? How can you be sure? Because the authorities asked him? Because he said he was acting alone? You trust the killer?

Fuck that. Lay that backwards ass, shack-dwelling mule fucker out. Tie him down and tilt him back. It's time for the cloth and the water, 20 seconds at a time, oh, fuck yeah, 83, 100, 150 times, he'll talk. Shit, he'll tell you how much he's fucked his sister by the time you're done with him. Then put him in solitary, toss his Bible in the john when he pisses you off, slap him around some more.
There's more. Go check it out.

7 comments:

  1. I would agree if I were a person who believed in revenge. The discussion should be had, however, about how in the world these guys are any different than the ones they HAVE locked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It!!!!!!! RP might use a lot of vulgar words but damn he is spot-friggin-on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I think RP's point is that the guy who shot Dr. Tiller is every bit as much of a terrorist as the Muslims we've got locked up in Gitmo now, so should be treated the same way. As a society we tiptoe around the right-to-lifers who are harassing doctors and nurses, terrorizing women patients, and bombing clinics when we should be recognizing them as the fanatics they are.

    And, yeah, there is an element of payback implicit in this, but there are times when you just hit a certain level where you find yourself it's time for the folks doing the harassing and terrorizing to find out how it actually feels to be on the receiving end. I sometimes wonder just how the people who do stuff like picket nurses' homes or harass their children would react if they were the ones being subjected to that behavior. It might be an eye opener for them. It's like they think their religion gives them the perfect cover for being inhumanely and bullying the rest of the world -- they are the American Taliban.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I manage to read RP daily. I can swear with the best of them, but he is way beyond my league. But...he is right on point. This breed of "domestic" terrorists is every bit as bad as what we have in Gitmo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess this post explains why for the first time I got an "adult content warning" when I clinked on my link to your blog. I'm glad I clicked "Yes, Continue"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was indeed the reason for the warning. Once it's moved a little farther down the page, I'll lift the adult content flag. I figure an occasional expletive is no big deal, but RP takes no punches pulled directness to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.