Thursday, August 28, 2014

More blogger weirdness

A photo completely unrelated to the contents of this post.
For some inexplicable reason, no doubt known only to the Powers That Be at blogger.com, my blog rolls are doing strange things. They're alternating between displaying the way they should with the most recently updated being at the top of the list and showing the title of the most recent post and displaying as a randomized list with no information about recent posts. In the latter configuration, if I click on any of the links the result is a display that's solid HTML. Very, very strange -- not to mention hard to read.

I'm going to take this as a sign to walk away from the computer for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. I always hold my breath when I bring up my dashboard, never knowing what I will find.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.