Saturday, December 10, 2016

'tis the season

I am feeling slightly less Scrooge-like than usual this morning. We spent yesterday playing tourist, were gone until almost 8 p.m., and as we were unloading the car a group of carolers came rolling through the RV park. Have no idea which organization or church they were affiliated with, but a fellow came running over to hand us a gift bag. I assume that because this is a 55+ park, they figured old people appreciate gifts from random strangers. Nothing elaborate: a word-finds puzzle book, several pencils, and a decent size tube of lotion (because this is the desert and everyone ends up with lizard skin). It was. . . nice. So because I'm briefly in a vaguely holiday mood, here's my favorite Christmas carol.

1 comment:

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.