Sunday, December 14, 2014

First, beard baubles. Now this:

Dyed armpit hair.

Seriously. According to the Washington Post, more and more women are deciding not just to forego shaving their pits (a common choice during the winter months) but to go one step farther and dye them.

And, having dyed the pits, some are moving on to the next step.

Bedazzlers. Beads, rhinestones, and extensions. In their armpits. Some people definitely have way too much free time and disposable income.

It does occur to me that from the viewpoint of the aesthetician dying a couple armpits may be a step up from doing full Brazilians. It's not quite as up close and personal. Then again, if dyed pits become popular enough, women may decide to stop waxing, regrow their pubic hair, and request coochie dye jobs, too.

We live in interesting times.


5 comments:

  1. what will they think of next? never mind it's too scary to think ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for whatever it was I said that pissed you off! If it was something you said, well, I forgive you! ha ha ha ha anyway I'm back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't be any worse than lips, nose, eye brows and other body parts full of rings and studs.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read in the Guardian Observer that died arm pit hair might be the next big thing...I have no problem with that...When I lived in NYC, I had green hair for a while...now I don't have hair...for the record, I have known my wife since 1979 and I have never, ever seen her real hair color. She has been steadfastly Ultra Violet for over 30 years...if they ever discontinue the color, we are all doomed as doomed can be!

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.