Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Still another reason to curse the Internet

One of the great things about the Internet is you're able to find out stuff you'd never know otherwise.

On the other hand, sometimes that stuff definitely falls into the category of "I really wish I'd never read this."

I had the latter experience this morning. I saw a link to a Hulk Hogan sex tape. Hulk Hogan! I never found even the notion of celebrity sex tapes titillating, and Hulk Hogan? Holy wah, the only thing that might be worse would be thinking about my grandmother's sex life. For sure, I did not click on that link -- just seeing those four horrible words (Hulk Hogan Sex Tape) was bad enough.

Please pass the brain bleach now.

2 comments:

  1. I was googling something about Gene what's his name from Kiss and stumbled upon a video of him having sex and I had to have bleach to clean out my eyes...gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be a home handyman but never Google hardwood

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.