Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Happy birthday, Val

It is my youngest sister Valerie's birthday today. Once again I present a photo taken long, long ago in a galaxy far away.She's quite a bit younger than me, but for sure she no longer plays with tops.

The fellow in the photo is our step-grandfather, Grandpa Pope. He was my grandmother's fourth or fifth husband (I still haven't figured out how many there were; maybe my niece who's gotten into genealogy has managed to figure it out) and the final one.

3 comments:

  1. my grandmother had as many husbands. She mysteriously outlived them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much mysterious about mine. She married miners, at least for the first two or three. What kind of intrigues me is she buried several husbands and then married a dude who worked in a funeral home.

      Delete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.