Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm going to Albuquerque


How could I not go when the program includes presentations like "The Beefsteak Trail: A Road Trip Along the Nation's Last Cattle Trail," "Supersized! Roadside Infrastructure for BIG RIGS," and "This Way to the Big Top: Circus Themed Architecture in Denver, 1957-1970"?
My proposal, "Hodags, Hiawathas, and Happy Chefs: Practical Applications of Materials Science Along America's By-ways," was accepted so I need to get busy sorting slides. So many Muffler Men, so little time. . .

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!

    Yippee!

    Yippee!

    Color me Sherwin-Williams Forest Glade #234-B7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to party at a bar there right by the university...had a great pool table..
    have a great time there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. They could put you in charge of curriculum development!

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.