Sunday, February 26, 2012

Local pollution

Apparently there's Santorum being spread in Marquette today, as the former senator trolls for votes here in the U.P. Appropriately enough, the link on the Upper Michigan's Source website to the story on Rick Santorum's visit was right below the link for the results for the 19th Annual Outhouse Races held yesterday in Trenary.  The good news, such as it is, is that going by the comments about Santorum's visit, no one up here is too thrilled to see him.

4 comments:

  1. I still remember that thing with the rivalry between Ispenning and
    some other town over who had the most snow. But, it does please me that outhouse races are gaining more interests than some zealot from Pennsylvania.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. His signs are popping up here in east TN. When I see one I laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing finer than a good rolling shit, or a rocking boat to sleep on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santorum being spread... I don't want to picture that.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.