Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Chickens voting for the Colonel



The S.O. and I went down and voted today. There was actually a line. Not much of a line, true, but we did end up waiting for a few minutes. We had our choice of three ballots: Democratic, Republican, or just the local millage renewals. I was tempted to do the last one, but decided, nope, I'm still feeling the Bern.

So did I vote for Bernie or against Hillary? Good question. I have a hunch that when it gets to November I'm going to be wishing that Cthulhu was running as an Independent, but at this point I think it was still more a case of voting for. 

In any case, if the ambulance or fire department have financial shortfalls this year, you can't blame me.

(Is it just me, or does Cthulhu look a lot like Richard Nixon in that drawing?)

3 comments:

  1. After fifty years of voting I'm sitting this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Feel the Bern!
    But if HRC does win the primary, we need to support her against Trump or Cruz or whatever other nightmare the GOP nominates.

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.