Monday, May 19, 2008

The Book Meme




The Book Meme is making the rounds. I caught it from Yellow Dog Granny and am about to pass it on. Here are the rules:

1..Pick up the nearest book.

2.Open to page 123.

3.Locate the fifth sentence.

4.Post the next three sentences on your blog and in so doing...

5.Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged me.

The book I grabbed kind of randomly off the shelf was one of John D. MacDonald's Travis Magee novels, Pale Gray for Guilt. Opening it to page 123 I found:

"I might have some good news for you when I get up there."

"I need some good news, and you can believe it. When are you coming up?"
And I'm tagging Bob, Tracy, Jean, (((Billy))), and DaveO.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, that's a lot better than someone saying they can make you ungay..

    ReplyDelete

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.