Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Temporary comments policy

I finally had someone say something sufficiently offensive to push me into eliminating comments for awhile. I decided I'd rather block the trash before it has a chance to appear than have to deal with it after the fact. I knew it was inevitable -- from what I've read on other blogs, sooner or later someone drops by who just wants another space to air his or her delusions or favorite prejudices -- and I'm hoping that once this particular lowlife figures out this platform is no longer an option, that person will go away. But for now I figure it's enough that I got to be slightly nauseated when I read the rant; I don't need to subject friends and family to it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My space, my rules: play nice and keep it on topic.