Sunday, September 28, 2008
Back from the bunker
Things that apparently happened while I was happily contemplating maples changing colors:
1. Gas lines in Atlanta. Not only is the price sky-high here, there's not enough of the stuff to go around.
2. Katie Couric did a tough interview. Sort of. Based on the clips I saw, Couric's questions were not exactly an example of attack journalism. It's more like Katie was pitching softballs while Sarah was still stuck in the tee-ball league.
3. Senator McCain managed to prove that maturity has nothing to do with age.
4. The tabloids are still hammering the Republicans. The Globe has a front page headline screaming about Cindy McCain's drug addiction.
5. Another perverted Bible-banger got caught with his pants down.
I am definitely wishing I could have stayed in the bunker a little longer.